Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Catagory: Doll of the Week

I am starting a new category for this paper world! Each week I am going to post a doll and throughout the week will post outfits for it. This doll is inspired by the talented Miss Tess and done in black ink on some very velvety and delicious cold press water color paper, I had a few scraps let over from the Frisky Faerie show and am drawn to scraping the inky tip across its bumpy texture. It was all I could think about when I woke up this morning!! Please print out and color if you wish, and create your own voluminous water world fantasies for her to wear! Enjoy!



xxx
Ruth

Cosmos Dress
The Cyclops's Siren
UniDream

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so great!! And if anyone does color it in let me know, I'd love to see it <3 <3

    Tess Aquarium

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tess! The first water world dress is up for the doll now and YES!!! It would be fabulous to see any and all creative hands at work!
    Cheers,
    xxx
    -R

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the drawing.

    Signature:
    PulseStore | littman stethoscope

    ReplyDelete